Ricotta + Spinach Pancakes with Tomato Sauce
|Preparation time:||20 minutes plus baking time|
- Heat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Make the pancakes following my instructions on the pack, then set them to one side. It’ll make 6-8 pancakes.
- To make the filling, gently fry the onion until soft and set aside. Next, wilt the spinach for a couple of minutes in a big pan with a splash of oil. Drain it in a sieve, squeezing out as much water as you can, then chop roughly.
- In a bowl, mix the onion, spinach, ricotta, garlic, nutmeg and half the parmesan, then season.
- Dollop a large spoonful of the filling along the centre of the pancake. Roll it up and pop it in an ovenproof dish. Do the same for the rest of the pancakes.
- Pour over the tomato sauce, sprinkle with the rest of the parmesan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until nice and hot.