COCONUT ROCKY ROAD
Just the job for christenings, karaoke parties, karaoke christening parties, or just keeping in the glove compartment (micro pantry I call it, petal).
|Serves:||Makes 12 slices|
|Preparation time:||20 minutes to prepare, plus chilling time|
- In a medium-sized saucepan melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate together over a medium heat, stirring to make a rich sauce. Allow the sauce to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in half the cherries and chopped up macaroons, leaving the rest to one side.
- Pile the mixture into a baking tin and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the leftover cherries, macaroon bits and marshmallows over the top.
- Finally, put the tray in the fridge and leave to set. Slice into 12 before serving.
These instructions are just a guide, sweetcheeks.