Over to the technical team for this one, chuck…
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website using the same computer and web browser, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- as necessary for website operation, for example to enable you to login to your account or place an order;
- to analyse the use of the Sites by, for example, recognising and counting the number of visitors and how they move around the Sites. This helps us to see what parts of the site are popular and which sections need improving to make the experience better for users;
- to recognise you when you return to the Sites so that content can be personalised for you, for example, by remembering your country and site preferences;
- to record your visit to the Sites and the pages you have visited and links you have followed. We will use this to make the Sites more relevant to your interests:
- to enable us to deliver more personalised advertising to you by working together with selected advertising partners.
This document gives you information on the specific cookies used on the Sites.
How to control and delete cookies
- Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by Wessanen, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
- Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on the Sites.
Main cookies used on our Sites
- Some of the emails we send to you may contain a ‘web beacon pixel’ or tracked links which allows us to identify when you have opened the email and to verify which links contained in the email you have accessed. We use this information to determine which parts of our emails are of most interest to you.
- You can delete the pixel by deleting the email. If you do not wish to download the pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by selecting to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- Alternatively you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using our opt-out page https://www.mrscrimbles.com/unsubscribe/ or the unsubscribe link provided in every email newsletter you receive from us.
- If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or your privacy when using the Sites, please contact us: http://mrscrimbles.com/contact/ or by email at email@example.com
Date of Policy: 6th August 2021