Tik Tok Competition Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Company” refers to “Mrs Crimble’s” whose Instagram handle is @mrscrimbles, and whose TikTok handle is @mrscrimbles. The “Prize” refers to 1 x Pink Kitchen Aid Mixer, and 1 x year’s supply of Mrs Crimble’s products (12 boxes in total), with the maximum total prize value of £600 GBP.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Kallo Foods Limited, trading as Ecotone UK and acting under the brand name “Mrs Crimble’s” and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over only.
- The Promotion is not open to Mrs Crimble’s employees or their immediate families, agents, wholesalers, resellers, retailers, retail staff, participating stockists or anyone professionally affiliated with the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- To enter the competition, you must post a video of yourself rapping, creating an original line, hook or verse about living a free-from (specifically gluten free) lifestyle and how you enjoy Mrs Crimble’s delicious cakes and bakes. Entries stitched to the original TikTok by @mum_and_a_mic will be valid. When posting, you must use the TikTok audio titled “Funk Hip Hop Music (814197)” and include the hashtag #BeMoreMrsCrimbles within the caption to a public TikTok profile. Entries will be accepted from 09 May 00:00AM GMT.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59PM GMT on 30th May 2022. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries must not include or in any way contain:
- obscene or indecent material, including but not limited to nudity, pornography, or profanity.
- defamatory content, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group.
- threats to any person, place, business, group, or world peace.
- Entries must not invade the privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- All elements appearing in a participant’s Entry must be entirely original, created by the participant. Entries must not contain or reference any third party copyrighted works or trademarks and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Participants may only enter the Promotion once. Entries on Instagram will not be valid. Duplicate entries on TikTok will be removed from the Promotion.
- This Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e., not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed, or damaged data that occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
- The Promotion consists of a prize draw to win 1 x Pink Kitchen Aid Mixer, and 1 x year’s supply of Mrs Crimble’s products (12 boxes in total), with the maximum total prize value of £600 GBP. Only entries on TikTok will be valid.
- Only one entry per person per Prize Draw Period. There is one Prize available, and the winner(s) will be selected from the Prize Draw at random.
- The winner(s) will be contacted within 7 working days after the Prize Draw Period via a reply on their entry TikTok video as a TikTok comment and further correspondence on TikTok Direct Message. The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the date the comment notification was sent to add @mrscrimblesuk as a friend on TikTok and claim their prize via TikTok Direct Message.
- In the event that a winner(s) is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required the winner(s) shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to any other participant of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual. Any attempt to transfer the prize by the winner(s) will result in immediate disqualification. The prize must be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter is not liable for any extra costs, charges, or expenses which the winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with the Prize. The acceptance of extra charges is at the sole discretion of the winner(s). If the winner(s) does not deem the means of the travel provided as suitable they are free to make their own travel arrangements at their own cost to fully utilise the prize.
- The Prize will be posted to the winner(s) by 14 Working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
- By accepting the prize, the winner(s):
- Agrees for their name, country of residence, likeness or Prize information to be used for promotional and other reasonable purposes on social media without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
- By submitting his/her/they Entry, the participant assigns to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in the Entry.
- The winner(s) forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of the winner(s)’s entry or require the winner(s)’s permission for the Promoter to use them for any purpose, and the winner(s) agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of those materials.
- As conditions of entry, each participant warrants and represents that:
- he/she owns all rights to the Entry he/she is entering; and
- his/her Entry (i) is original, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards, (iii) has not been entered in or won previous competitions, promotions, or awards and (iv) has not been published previously in any medium.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants whom it considers has not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or any participant whom it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered.
- All participants fully take part in the Promotion at their own risk and possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the prize(s) whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner(s), nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the entries and the prize(s). The winner(s) shall be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the creation and fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok or Instagram and releases all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to TikTok or Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release TikTok and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- By entering the Promotion, participants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize(s).
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.