SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK 18+. Answer the questionnaire and submit your details by 23:59 on 31st October 2016 to be entered into the prize draw. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x £50 Amazon Gift Voucher.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 11:00 BST on 17th October 2016 and 23:59 GMT on 31st October 2016.
3. No purchase necessary, however Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. To Enter:-
a. Click on the link in the email received from email@example.com.
b. Fill in the questionnaire and submit your full name and email address or phone number to be entered into the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
6. Maximum one entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period.
7. The Prize: One winner will win 1 x £50 Amazon Gift Voucher.
8. The Amazon Gift Voucher is subject to Amazon terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prize from the date of winner acceptance.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 2 working days of the closing date by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided upon entry within 3 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
12. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, corrupted, incomplete or misdirected entries or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
15. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners’ names and counties will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after 5th December 2016 and available for 4 weeks.
16. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter, provider or its agencies.
17. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The winner may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
23. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is: Kallo Foods Limited, River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB, UK.