Pancake Day - Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
Open to UK residents only, 18+. Normal entry restrictions apply. Enter between: 22.02.17 and 27.02.17. No purchase necessary. Valid Facebook account and Internet access are required. To Enter: Comment ‘I accept the #gfpancakechallenge’ underneath the original Facebook post. The Prizes: 1x Mrs Crimble’s Home Bake Pancake Mix, 1x tea towel, 1x double oven glove, 1x pink whisk, 1x pink bag clip, 1x apron. Promoter: Mrs Crimble’s.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom only aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Valid Internet access required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 9.00 GMT on 22nd February 2017 and 12.00 GMT on 27th February 2017.
- To Enter: comment ‘I accept the #gfpancakechallenge’ on our launch post.
- Entries that do not contain the hashtag will not be valid.
- Entries must be made onto a Mrs Crimble’s post as a comment.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Entries must continue to like @mrscrimbles page after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted on Facebook if selected as winner.
- Maximum one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any further entries submitted by one person will not be accepted or judged and are ineligible to win.
Grand Prizes: Six winners will win;
- Mrs Crimble’s Home Bake Pancake Mix
- 1x apron
- 1x tea towel
- 1x double oven glove
- 1x pink whisk
- 1x pink bag clip
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- The delivery of the Mrs Crimble’s Pancake Prizes will be on the following week following contact.
- Winner selection: All valid entries (subject to moderation) will be listed in number order (first to comment = 1). Six numbers will then be picked by an online random number generator. The numbers chosen will then become winners. Winners will be selected within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- Contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promotor or any brand partner;
- Does not include the Mrs Crimble’s brand name.
- Defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promotor (including its partners).
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via direct message on Facebook within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 48 hours of initial contact, the Promotor reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In this instance, a new winner would be selected using the process outlined in point 11.
- Entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that’s participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promotor or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
The names and regions of the winners will be available by sending a Stamped Address Envelope to: Wessanen UK, River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB